Monday, November 21, 2011

a little update...

it has been quite sometimes since i updated my blog...seems like ages but it's been a week....have been staying low and down for the pass week....(guess some are wondering why i don't answer my phone.....it's just one of the times that you just want to be in silence...)

latest update....i am officially 4.8kg lighter....(targeted 5kg and it's very disappointing to be 200g shy)... but i think after a week i have reach the wall and i seems to can't shed anymore...but anyway....still going on my exercise regime...and enduring pain and laziness...i don't see any big changes that i wish to see...but atleast i  would like to try to end the year....i remember my wish list of this year was to shed some kg...so before the year ends i will try...(semangats) i have another 8kg to shed before the 31 Dec....!! wish me the best!!

all i can tell you about dieting and toning body are
1. Suffering...
2.Suffering
3.and suffering
4...it's hard to live without the luxury of being able to eat whatever you want and whenever too!

but i learn that if you are determine you should be able to do things....

i am also taking time off to reflect on life too..on the path that i have chosen or being choose for me...

i really thank God for the internet too...! wat a marvelous thing..was chatting with my bestest friend at 1am last nite and i think it had been a longgggggg time since we had a deep conversation about faith....(thanks me glamus!) and how simple and complicated God is at the same time...from a weird hobby like spending time watching movies until searching for details of that certain person...that lead to a certain person that God had use to touch many other peoples life..isn't that awesome....(i get it if you don't understand me...)

maybe some who knows me very well will say oh no..here she goes again..but this time i am stuck and i have no where to go ...and i have decided to give it another go..a go for faith and hope...!

so Friends lets be WORTH it..! lets be WORTH living in this world! lets be worth loving too...by starting to love yourself....!

heartnote: Believe and let HIM

2 comments:

kukuanga said...

i give up taming my fat jen... muahahahaha..

jenkays said...

i just gotta try my very best to end this year with atleast one resolution of 2011 done..!