Friday, February 25, 2011

Say - John Mayers

came across this john mayers song say...it's a great song...

something struck me this morning that life is really short to be complainning all day about our work..about the people around us...about money....about LIFE
when i was studying in the U...i always had this motto...live my life as it is the last days of my life....and when i die i want people to remember me of the good things that i had done.

and never have i thought life would be hard after that...life sucks big time...but as i realise today..after hearing someone else complaining and blaming everything on work...i somehow realise that...sometimes we need to think in a diffrent angle....this job that i have now was given to me through much tears and prayers...and i should try to endure it and give thanks for because of my job i have food on my table (and sometimes luxurious food)..that i have money to travel...that i have money to pay a roof on my head..and a car i so love...

well i am a thanking mode today...so i thank God of my job....people around me may still sucks...but thats them...(at times i think about how little they know that their time is limited...and yet they still carry on their evil do's.)

mungkin smlm hari gaji membuat aku terpikir2 kalau mau complain sila lah berhenti kerja saja..dan let's see whether the next job will be better....i want and maybe will change my career..but in the mean time today..i am giving thanks for i know that many with me...had prayed about this job..and it was given...(tetiba bangga sebab ada post ditengah2 org yang tidak sama agama yg jarang2 akan berlaku)...

*this is a funny post..and i am alone in the office cos everyone have gone for their maulud walk...i may not feel the same next week....but today my heart is happy because soon..i am off for a long break

3 comments:

kayau said...

just grateful for what ever we have and enjoy it :)..

kukuanga said...

ahahhaa.. Mayer best.

mesti belajar oo tu art of wanting what you have dengan lebih baik kan?

jenkays said...

kayau:sungguh mendalam lah kata kau..! respect lah dengan org yg boleh relax n enjoy..

togs:it's a fine art..yg susah mo asah