Friday, February 11, 2011

Weird thing this life is..

I am still down with the many syndrom of flu...with fever peeping up once in a while...and nose dripping relentlessly....
and today i am with less sleep cos i woke up in the middle of the night sweating and couldn't get back to sleep...so i watch the whole Jamie's Revolution, Masterchef until 3am...

Funny this life is...yesterday evening panic when i found my broadband and laptop adaptor not in my bag...as you all know that i just can't breath without internet...so i went to check at my office last nite (alone!!)...we had a seminar and i remembered using my laptop.. after searching in my office and couldn't find it...i went to the block behind where the seminar was...searching there too..(with darkness at my side...)  there was nothing left in the room...frustrated i went home...and with nothing to do i decided to sleep...but just to be awaken by fireworks at the stroke of midnite...(it's a hokkien thingy celebrating on the CNY day 7...) couldn't sleep..and missing my broadband so much!! :P FREAK!!

and only to find my broadband on my table this morning under a file...!! DARN this FLU making me disorianted!!!!

p.s i almost cried because i didn't have my bb with me...i needed to check the progress about our trip...! march...o march..please be kind and let me off from work..!! so that i can enjoy my trip with my kabigans...!
FUDNOTE: life is hard...but when we remember the things in life that made us laugh and cry it makes us stronger.....

2 comments:

Dy said...

Aduh.. teruks juak kesan flu ko tok... (and please, dont do that searching-in-the-dark) thingy again.

kukuanga said...

the progress stil progressing jen. dont worry. macam ok sudah tu.

if i hv time, i'll prepare the doc/ info yg penting dalam pdf, so we can print and bring. semangat me this.

u, rest k.