Monday, October 5, 2009

5 OCT 2009- My Papa's Bornday....



He is the son of My Grandfather and Grandmother
He is the husband of my mother
He is the father to my brother and me
He is the GrandFather of Edmund....
He was a teacher to lots of students...and he was a student himself....
Now he is trying to be a farmer...to farm the land his father had farm...
He is trying to live back the life he had before he left his village...the village he had left more then 40 years ago...
I hear the stories he tells...some made me laugh..some made me cried...some even put me in disbelieve....but i know he had gone far...he had gone through lots...i am only half his age...and i tot i gone thru lots...but nothing compare to what he has been through...
walking to school in the jungle barefooted....goin out to a foreign land...struggled with cancer....work up a career....had a retirement plan...and is still trying to enjoy retirement...
My dad...
the man i respect...
the man i love....
the man i look up to...
the man who made me cry and laugh at the same time..
the man who sometimes makes me angry but at the end of the day he is the one i turn to too...
the man that gave me life...



THANKS PA...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments: