Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Maggie Kari at 3.30am

it's 3.30 in the morning and i have a sudden craving off maggie kari with kimchi!! oh noss.....but no no no ...i can't..... this few days i have this weird habit of waking up in the wee hours and can;t get back to sleep....the worst things are the craving of food!!...haish...do you tend to get fat having cravings hahahaha...!!

today is my last day in the office before moving to the new place...!!ho ho ho...never thought it would only last for 1 year 1 month and 1 day....(rasa macam mo p beli 4d)..but all is well...i learned many things...

*oh ya..i am proud of myself of having a ticketless year of driving...for the first time since i got geri!! it has been 3 years..and it marked the years that my kaibigans and me started travelling out of the country...!! fuh guys...we have gone lots of places together huh? everytime i see my car thats what it reminds me off...starting of the chops in our passports!! long way to go to see the world...!!cheers...many more to go k....!( be it in group or individually)....keep on growing and never stop!! LOL

1 comment:

kukuanga said...

the only instant noodle i allow in my pantry now is Maggi Kari. yes.. it's addictive and superly unnutritious, but, its fulfilling and sedap too. and oo, super cepat to furnish. yay!