Thursday, October 6, 2011

I thank God for my Papito!

I thank the Lord that He has been good to us and giving loads of time together...
and
I am greatfull that God has created the worlds most wonderful DAD...
through him i have seen things that i have not understand and sometimes still don't understand...
he taught me to be faithfull to friends...!he always say forgive friends and always remember the times you enjoyed and the hard times you go through together...
and he also taught me to never give up..once you don't succeed try and try until you can..!

i have never hear my dad say about giving up....
until
recently the last time he went back to his homeland
he told me while weeding..he was about to give up ..he was about to just throw away his grass cutter and just give up..!
he told me he was asking himself how his father could do it alone....!
but after that he still carried on..i could see his frustration...but he still carried on...
from that day on ward every time i am about to give up..i will remember that day my dad told me he was about to give up...that day tears swell up in my eyes...and i am sure like my dad and his father before him..faces hard times in their life..but if they had given up...
i would be a failure too..!
 at a cotton field in australia....see the resemblence of our taste in cowboy hats? :P

my dad the kangaroo hunter!!!( i told you he did it!!)
so Pa...Happy Birthday! and God bless you abundantly for the years to come...!
cheers!!!!!!

love ya!

footnote:his birthday was yesterday..but we don't show much emotion in our family..we tend to do it silently..i look forward to celebrating his grand birthday this weekend!

4 comments:

ppong said...

happy birthday uncle! Thank you for raising Jane the way she is and now she is an influence to the lot of us!

Wishing you all the best and many-many years to come.

jenkays said...

Hoi... apasal ko puji2 gwe..wakaka..tapi terharu dengan kata2 mu pong..! i have to stop diet for a while..! i'm going hope to celebrate my daddy's birthday!!! YIPPEYEAY!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!

Dy said...

Hi Uncle... really thankful indeed that you did not give up.. that you continued to fight the good fight and run the race... for that is what you've shown and taught, not only your daughter, but all her friends who have been blessed to cross her path. Thank you, for sharing your life so openly with us, and thank you, for the precious "never-give-up" character that you've put in ur daugther. We are indeed truly blessed to have you as our wise "father".

Blessed birthday. May the Lord grant us all more time with you.

jenkays said...

:.(.... thanks!