Monday, October 10, 2011

5 Roti+2 Ikan

Never Doubt what God can do....

just came back from dad's exaggerate Birthday and Eva's fullmoon...I was really worried about not having enough food for the party..as it was just a sudden plan dad came out...and i remembered the story of the boy with 5 loaves and 2 fishes that fed thousands...as i was low on funds..and this was not planned ahead...after all the "sleepless" nite thinking..! Thank God He was outdone my faith!(we had lot's of left overs despite thinking not enuff food..!) expected 40 people but 95 turn up!!)

now i realize why it is important for my dad to celebrate his birthday...it's because he is already on reserved time...I thank the Lord for tat too...!

i learn this story at sunday school...and seeing lot's of uncles and aunties from sunday school turning up that day..really overwhelm me...they all look almost the same but just older...

heartnote: How awesome is OUR God..!



2 comments:

Dy said...

we of little faith kan jane? glad your community got to celebrate with your dad. I'm sure he had a blast and to know that his daughter had lovingly prepared all the things and angkut all the way from KL must have made his heart swell with pride. you've done well my friend.

jenkays said...

i really hope so dy...
but i am disappointed with myself and my faith...!so so little like a dust!