Friday, March 18, 2011

this Funky Feelin...

yes..i am back from the holidays...
but this time was different...haven't seen pics that had caught my eyes in the whole 1000 pics that i took the whole holiday..
came in the office this morning just to be told by my boss that i might me moving to somewhere next month....
it would just be a great feelin if it was official...(but kinda sad too to be told by your own boss the way he told me...as if i was not need...)oh well...wishing for a greener pasture indeed...
after the holiday...i don't think my work sucks...other people have worst....and they are not complaining..

about the holiday...still not in the mood of writting yet.....maybe after i sort my pics out then i'll be in gear to tell you about the adventure....maybe cos i haven't finish my travel adventure yet....flying off to kk to meet my kabigans again tonite!!

and yes i did go to ANGKOR WAT....and i did cry a little up the WAT....!!!(damn)..I JUST WANTED KFC!!!

Heart Note: when things are not going my way Lord...is it true that You're in control?

1 comment:

kayau said...

jauh2 pun masih lagi ingat dengan KFC...