Monday, March 7, 2011

LIfe is just hard on me...

I know after you guys read this some of you will curse me....

Leaving on a holiday in 2 more days...an awaited holiday...and a needed much one too...
after almost a year of planning...emails..researching...disagreements...finaly the time is here...but it's that great anymore cos out off 7 only 5 of us are actually going...
but oh well ...we decided to just carry on with the trip without our "ahli nujum" & our org kuat tido...
hope it will be equally fun with just the 5 of us...
about work..
it's really not a right time to leave the office because a major restructurimg of my staff will happen next week...(i pray, pray n pray hard not when i am away)
the busiest and hardest time in my office have to be the week i am not there..arghhhhhhhhhh!
i am feeling really stress out!!!!
to make things worst..
my grandma is in the hospital after a stroke....
and my bro. was called to go home today...ironically no one called me....
and
of course i am feelin guilty that i am leaving for a holiday at times like this...
this is the part where you would curse me!!

and

i pray really pray..GOD wud be kind to me while all this things happen...!!




3 comments:

Night said...

He always listen...knock and He will open the door...

kukuanga said...

mimang susah o ada guilty feeling macam ni. macam kita betray orang plak kan? well, cheer on! all will eventually go well.

saya pny naziran datang niari. hell!

Dy said...

And why would we curse you?... :)

nvmd that... don't worry... all things will work out for good... hang in there k...!