Thursday, November 4, 2010

Life investment...

 I still don't know what i want to do and what to do.....
But all i know is...I am sick and tired of this low life work and place that is filled with unscrupulouse people who i think have brains smaller than a brain of a prawn (if prawns have brains that is) i just want to vommit thinking of my work place...!!

 This sunset's were taken during my trip back recently and i was on the way to the airport for my flight...as i look back from the car....there was an awesome sky......i almost cried missing the life that i would miss....my family ....my house...the place i grew up were everybody knows everybody...!where you could just sit at the coffee shops and re order stuffs and people couldn't careless...!

last nite as i sit down and think of my bloody future...i decided to do something with my life before this year ends....once someone told me...try first and if you don't succeed atleast you tried...! so in this two months i am gonna try some "stupid" things...daring things..!! and JUMP!!!

i'm gonna invest on my buddy..NIKOLAUS...!! and somemore things...! Atleast i try...!!!
i certainly hope it works (hearing : I wanna be a billionare..! so freakin bad in my ears right now...)

I started baking...!Roasting....!steaming....!dieting....!EATING....!crying...!! and i still don't feel right...!! so now i will bow my head and kneel down and pray...! and Do things hopefully God permits me...!
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE around me...!

Life investment is investing in God's kingdom! (yes i know but i still lack it)

fudnote: I just only purchase a life insurance...! And I feel protected! LOL

5 comments:

Night said...

hem..sa juga merasa seperti itu. Aku paham perasaan itu..kena cari motivasi diri utk gerakkan diri... Motivasi diri tuk yakin dan percaya atas apa yg dilakukan kita.. yeahhh

ppong said...

oowwritess..dats d spirit boii!! ooww yea!

jenkays said...

pare:feelin yg disgusted kan??help me!!!
pong:i am pump up and ready to go!!

kukuanga said...

i'm reading a book about baseball at the moment. i'll come back tomorrow for the qoute.

worth jua the trying jen.. at least you're having fun with your gadget. kan?

jenkays said...

i am still lacking models to shoot...! please look ur best in March..! and bring ur dress..! i wanna shoot a formal potraiture of Kabigans the Movie!