Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Moonshine weekend..!

blame it on a lazy monday that i had no mood to updet...! i had a mooshine weekend...bz...tiring but enjoyable...i got to know more about my own inner self that i seldom see...! the cool and patience self..(angkat bakul sendiri)

when i say moonshine it's kinda like being drunk kan?yeah i had a full dose of friends the whole weekend...! but before meeting the whole clan..i had to toil myself in the Gym...!!thanks to puan.. we started our day early...after 2 hours of sweat and a plate of wantan mee...! i was off for my weekend..!i did a little alone time at home too....have you guys tried this???

 yummy ooo....when your on a diet it's like torturing yourself....! smell so nice that you just wanna lick it!!!

tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....!!reminds me of pulau 3....!

after all that pampering....and cancelation of plans to be gluttons... i had my time off with astro..! thank God for astro!! but when you're on diet it's dangerous to watch AFC!!i was like so so so hungry...ada lah org sentul tu..!! bila di mesej mereply...belum ada lagi org mati tidak makan satu hari!! apa punya kawan..! but something cute happen..! someone tetiba sms and said will be at my door step in 20 minutes....and that someone turn up with..

kihkihkihk...! how tot full!!how could i turn down when i was so hungry...!! sedaps bila di cecah dengan roti..!
teringat BanMie in HCMC...!!

afer that we had a vocal trainning session with pare and the geng...!! rupanya ada lagu iban byk di CBox hehehee..no pics..! have to ask from pare..he had the camera...!
with a little sleep!! the next morning i had to rush for a photoshoot..!Hakim's pre wedd...i discovered a partner in crime in this new york hat guy...!!
after the shoots...me and pare zasss to tanjung malim just in time to catch Jay after her convo...! cool lah to have a impromtu trip...then we had bowling..! and then jumpa org sentul p talipon..! that sentul girl was cruel to me by reminding me of my diet the whole time we were in talipon...!! nyeh...!
(if you notice why i am fastforwarding my story...bos panggil bah..heheh tapi sibuk updet blog kihkihkihkih)

oh ya i got a present for myself..!
tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa...!! mari lah datang rumah kita buat girly stuffs...!!

Aku tia mo jadi pegawai..aku mo cuba jadi photog...mo cuba jadi tukang masak..mo cuba jadi tukang rambut...mau cuba jadi tukang buat kek...mau cuba jadi apa2 saja yg menyenangkan hati...!!HATI BERBUNGA2..!!!

fudnote:Friendship is like antics...the older it is the more expensive it becomes...! I LOVE My FRIENDs!!

1 comment:

DC10 said...

ahahahaha... coolness jg that... wouldn't mind a special delivery to my doorstep jg kadang2 hehehe... yay.. bah nanti i buat ur rambut.. u buat mine k...hhihihihi