Thursday, September 9, 2010

Time is an essence

it's 8.40am... my watch died on me today...after 4 years...the battery kong...have to find time to change it today...! kinda have this sad affect on me...i was just thinking of death yesterday..what if (yes yes this is another What IF post again)...What if suddenly our heart stop...! WHat if God thinks that it's time out for us this instance...! my watch died and i can go change the battery and hopefully it will start ticking again...
there are so many things that we take granted for ...things that are suppose to be done...things that are not suppose to be done too...! recently a high ranking officer from here died suddently...he complained of chest pain...the day before i had a meeting and i thought i saw him..was thinking to myself,long time didn't see this guy...next day saw his face in our bulletin that he died.

i kinda think about things...and will hope to do things i wanna do...hope to spend more time with the family...with friends...and don't waste my energy on people that are not worth it....try to enjoy life as it is..try to LIVE life everyday with a humble heart and a heart of thanksgiving...

Cheers my friends...!! Have a good long weekend k...ENJOICE....! Selamat Hari Raya......!!!!!

and yes...i don't know why am i still wearing the dead watch...maybe it's some confidence booster...

No comments: