Saturday, June 19, 2010

When it's time to say Goodbye...

(i think i had enuough of reminiscing saigon for a moment)

This morning i saw my cousin's FB status saying Grandfather collapse and is in bad condition in the hospital...I was like come on God give us somemore time...(i already prayed the same thing last year)...so tepu (grandfather) is already in his extra time....He was my Grandfather's brother..the only one left of their brothers and sister.  He was like a twin to my tepu...everywhere they were almost always together...when my dad or bro. buy a shirt they will get one similar too for him.


He died 5pm just now...I just don't know what to say...I know this was coming my way...but i had hope it will not be today...what can i say...He knows best....

my anger is pumping up dengan hal saman smlm....hal bank...duit kosong..microwave rosak...oh man...this is certainly not a good day....

3 comments:

kukuanga said...

i'm sorry about yr tepu. it must be hard on all of you. my condolence.

about the other things.. sometime.. it just happened. bikin maradang eh!

Dy said...

Hey mate... just got back from l/hse, so baru read... so so so sorry about ur tepu... i'll talk to you later.

jenkays said...

thanks guys...(tetiba terasa macam noel :P)

with everything not in my way...aku rasa aku redha aja..terus teringat org2 di saigon..hidup durang simple and not complaining and still happy...even tido2 di kaki lima...so just relax jane relax...Tuhan tau masa kita kan?