Tuesday, June 29, 2010

aku tak kebal....


I got to say that i am so vulnarable....i am having this very bad cough...i finally went to see the Dr today..(yeah you know how sick i am when i myself go to the clinic...)but this bloody coughing syrup is making me grogy...i took half day off today...can't wait to be well again...!! this weak body is annoying me until i can't stand people around me...litterally disgusted off everyone....this week i am working with my door close...

i wish for a holiday my way..where i can just do wat ever i want...an unplanned one...a spontaneuos one...kaibigans..kamon...please plan something...let's go away and do some crazy things together...

2 comments:

Night said...

take care mare....makan obat ya...jgn escape makan obatnya..hehe

jenkays said...

obat hanya di makan mlm pare...kalau siang takut nanti menari atas meja pejabat tanpa sedar