Saturday, November 22, 2008

FRIENDS...KENALAN...

Lately ada chances to get to know some people...from facebook...YM...tempat ofis...hanging out...photoshoot... I love hanging out with Friends...but tak tau lah if org suka hang out with me...suddenly miss la pulak old friends...miss hanging out with them...but biasalah TIME HAS CHANGE...

Lately...been acting crazy...lepak2...over friendly...seems to me lama lah tidak tunjuk perangai macam ni hahahah...sometimes i maybe reserve and sometimes over friendly plak...But this made me think...sometimes i really put too much trust on people..even people yang baru kenal...tetiba plak share stuffs ..share emo..share masa silam..share family matters...hmm is that good?? tah lah...sometimes it feels good..but sometimes it makes me feel guilty and takut at the same time...being open to someone sometimes give me the creeps..I am scared it turn out like last time...people that were close to me...became the worst ...and only ambil kesempatan dalam kebaikan saja after all...aku baik sangat ker??? tak pa lah yang penting ikhlas...but if org-2 itu ambil kesempatan so wat can i do...i think it is time to make friends again...start a new...and forget the past...
I hope my "new" friends are not parasite...but tak pa lah juga..i am wiser now...lantak lah korang ambil kesempatan....I AM COOL...always been...dah jalan jauh lah ...malas mo patah balik because of a small things...kecik..kecikk...jer..life must go on despite apa org kata..apa org buat kat kita.. and apa kita rasa...the earth ain't goin to stop moving for me...so to all my friends out there...aku ikhlas kawan k...and thanks for letting me be your friend too...Luv ya all...

2 comments:

kukuanga said...

the reluctant model pun... ko tengok.... posing!!!

hey... congrats for the blog... apahal gelap jak ni jane...

jenkays said...

tu lah pose dia selalu...gelap sebab gelap kan condusive mo sharing wakakaka...bukan kah tu teori yang baru?? kihkihkih