Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Chan's Siblings....

My Mom just had a blast reunion with her siblings in Goldcoast recently....this was a rare occasion where all siblings were there....it has been almost 7 years since they got together...the  last time they got together was for my granddad's funeral.....
  there are 9 all together... 3  boys and 6 gals.....kudos to my grandparents being able to raise such wonderful and bright children....
mom was saying it's a good thing to come together for a good occasion....by the way they were all in goldcoast for my cousin's wedding and my uncle big 60 Birthday...


these are the younger generation....cousins and niece....!!

I missed this occasion but just being able to see pics made me so so cherish time with the family....and I thank God for being wonderful to us all the time every time....

No comments: