Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Marathon completed....

i was writing in my FB that my kaibigans are crazy....first we were crazy about food....then we started this crazyness of travelling....then NOW... MARATHON....!!!

was not really feeling well and was really-2 reluctant to run the marathon...despite endless campaign from that someone....may i call it merciless campaigning...running isn't really my cup of tea...walking....cycling maybe...but not running.....

 day before the marathon...me and me bestie went for a walk...to get some sun hehehe...
 
i really wasn't feeling well...lost my voice and had fever and flu....was really2 feeling under the weather....but hmmm decided to just do it because they were doing it..... oh well...
 

 faces before the run.....we were rather late but taking our sweet time...
 
 
thanks to the bestie that  run and waited for me  the whole 10km.. i finally did it....
 

 Finished!!!
 
  got a cup....!
 
 
tired faces,,,,,,!
but above all i learn a lot from running....have to preservere...and don't give up...at least we try....
and it made me felt good too..despite sore muscles after that....
 
gonna run another marathon in May....(WHat have i gotten myself into...????)
 

No comments: