Thursday, July 15, 2010

Stupidos Alcato...!!

it makes me sad when seeing unscropulos people.....when bosses are on my ass everyday...and staffs are being un reasonable.....been having lot's on my mind lately....thinking of this and that...settleling this and that....found some unwanted white hairs too....(like my mom said: Age is catching up) sometimes i wish for a time off away...but i am glad though...at time like this God has make ways for me to understand more about life...about self....if it was up to me i'll be fuming...!! but i am glad i still have this little of patiences in me.....and thank God for having a temporary roomate in time like this....walaupun kita dua mengantok2 and tetiba in the middle of a conversation will just drop to sleep....hahaha..! and will be awaken by someone suddenly asking me what time izit in the middle of the wee hours....!!

well now i know all things happens for a reason....i can't wait for my breakthrough!!!!...i feel like flying!!!

(maap lah gambar besar2...just want to tell that i am really really tired of this life....)

2 comments:

Dy said...

Hang in there k... i'll do the cursing on your behalf!!!! @)(*!@#)(*@)(!&@#)!$)(!@$)(*

jenkays said...

thanks Dy...kau paham perasan daku kan...dang this people...