Saturday, February 6, 2010

UP the Hill by myself...

I did it..and i did it alone....sounds crazy and pathetic..but i went up the hill alone...

as i walk through the dark lonely path...i started to realise that this life is a lonely one....

but i got to speak to my own heart...i got to speak to my Creator....! and i realise that He is the only one that can give me LOVE..and give me everything in this life....

there were stages of feelings i had the whole way uphill n downhill..

when i reach up the top there tears were like streams that couldn't be stop....

*i wish i had someone to hug when i was up there
p/s:went up with the song Munajat Cinta...and came down with the song Better in Time...

Note of the heart: Hati ini tidak tau apa hati ini mau...tapi yg pasti hati ini masih mengharap

6 comments:

kukuanga said...

all by yourself?! syabas betey!
hari isnin yg mengingatkan saya utk surf mengenai ice skate.. hahahahha.

Dy said...

wah jane!!!! best nya!!!! bangga me with you! it's a good time out :) (adults needs time out facing the wall too... but our wall can be nicer e.g. a hill!) :)

jenkays said...

weii..wat happen to both of you...!! aku rindu bangat sama ko dua...!

i did it mare..i did it..! sik dapat tido bah..then dari golek2 macam ayam golek atas katil decided to go uphill..!! and i saw boxers models hahha..tengah shooting...gila hawtssss..!!

yeah dy...sometimes mesti ada masa bersendirian..i cried and cried oo...

jenkays said...

mare check out.. http://azimashaary.blogspot.com/

kukuanga said...

a link from the link you've given me
http://montelkarung.blogspot.com/

astaga.. aku jeles! bestnya keje laki ni!

jenkays said...

maggie saigon..! dem i want that green shirt with the yellow star that he has...!! can you buy it for me mare...??