Monday, July 25, 2016

Questioning : If OnLY?? and Why??

Last saturday we were shock to hear the news of an aunty who passed away suddenly...!!and yes she was younger then my parents...
She's an aunty close to the heart since our childhood days....her daughter said there was no sign at all.... she was cooking lunch and then she collapse...and was pronounce dead 11.30pm....

when we heard the news we were exactly going out on a outing together with my parents friends from when they were young and serving together in the same ministry...all i could do was secretly wipe my tears our when we were talking about the aunty....i cannot imagine if it would happen to me....i think i would go hysterically or maybe insane....! but one thing my mom said was.." We should cherish the little time we have together..." we ended up spending the whole day lepaking with the aunties and uncles.....

All i could think of is God please..please give me more time and get me ready for things like these.....!!

I am also praying that i am able to live life to the fullest and have friends who will grow up together with me....we may have different preference or different responsibilities right now.... I pray that God give us time to be able to "lepak" with each other...

No comments: