Friday, December 6, 2013

The Darling Boy is 8

Our Darling boy is 8 today....( he'll get mad at me because he says that only his gramma can call him that...)



8 years ago when he decided to arrive about a few weeks earlier....cause everyone to panic....I remember hearing the Grand uncle even went to knock on shop door to ask them to open so they could by a tin of milk because the tiny little baby wouldn't suck BM...

Our lives turn over since he came....!! Priorities change!!...I remember I even went back to see him once a month...(where by before that I only came home once a year....)

Now he is 8....and he whines so much that at times I can't stand it...he complains like a old man....he doesn't eat durian...he doesn't eat anything unless it's deep fried....but I love him so much that if he is not home I miss him ....!!

he teaches me some lessons some times... about life...this little boy can change my perception of life ...
I know it'll be hard to survive this world growing up in a country that says they are not racist but have to admit they are....being a "rojak boy" with a little of everything in his blood...and have a mother tongue different from others....but I pray that he'll grow up to be a man..a wise one...!! and enjoy life as it comes....!

Happy Birthda Darling boy!!!

p/s.. he whispered to me last nite...requesting a birthday surprise...asking me to buy a cake and do the decoration and surprise him....!!! and I ask him what he wanted for his birthday present... a. Money b. Book c A toy...

he wanted a toy!!

and he wanted this!!!
a GODZILLA...

I can't seem to find this...but I will take him to toysurus to pick up a toy....!!





No comments: