Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Did you miss me?

It's been ages...and i really miss writing here....i have lot's of post pending but most of the time work catch up on me and i am left with little time on my hands.....

as some of you might already know...i am married to my work now...( just that today is exceptional...this week i am having a hard time adjusting my feelings with work) - its a love hate relationship and trying hard to work things out....and yes i love my job being able to help people and meet people from all over...and YES i hate some people around my workplace too....!but then again after moving so much...i got a hang of it...and just retrieve to retreat mode...

but anyway...just a note to tell that i am alive...but a little not well...my back is still killing me...!

5 comments:

kukuanga said...

lalang dh tumbuh tinggi kat blog ko ni... huhu.

x p jumpa dat chiropractor?

jenkays said...

itu lah tengah berusaha dapat minyak subsidi utk mesin rumput dan gramoxon...did you miss me?

jenkays said...

visit to chiropractor was posponded....sehingga further notice...

kukuanga said...

i miss u banget!

maybe i should learn Chiro kan? kasi chiro2 orang. instead of menambahkan ilmu kedukunan..

jenkays said...

mahal ooo... i heard 1 visit is RM100+++